Exclusive Interview With GO Transit – Download Here
“Condition based maintenance reduces the number of inspection tasks required and the unnecessary replacement of components on a time based replacement program.”
The American Passenger Rolling Stock: Predictive Maintenance and Asset Management 2016 congress is coming to Washington D.C. in March 2016. It’s a congress you won’t want to miss! If you’re unable to make it to Washington D.C. we have a live streaming package waiting for you!
In the lead up to this ground breaking industry summit, we interviewed Ron Baird, Chief of Rail Fleet Maintenance at GO Transit, who we are proud to announce has joined our world class speaker faculty and will deliver insights into how GO Transit utilize real-time monitoring.
- What condition based maintenance methods can help minimize failures for door operating systems for day to day operations and how does this help keep maintenance costs low?
- Currently GO checks closing forces, door closing and opening times, alignment of components, door seal condition, functioning door pocket and threshold heaters to name a few. The inspection intervals were establishes through Reliability Centered Maintenance. In the future with the introduction of the new door systems (underway through modification programs and new coach acquisition), we will be checking for door motor current… Read All
Other Questions Featured Include:
- Transit Authorities have been struggling with door-operating systems, what are the key challenges in maintaining these systems?
- Utilizing manpower has become a priority for transit authorities as of late. How does condition based maintenance help get the most out of your manpower?
- How will condition based maintenance help extend the life-cycle of railcars and door operating systems? Read All
Determining Whether Real-Time Monitoring Is the Most Cost-Effective Maintenance Solution for Door Operating Systems across the Lifecycle of a Rail Car: A Transport Authority Case Study.
> Identifying failures of door systems using CBM to find defective points to speed maintenance repair
> Outlining CBM methods for door operating systems to prevent failures in day-to-day operations and maximize customer satisfaction
> Analyzing the reliability of components of door operating systems identify failure nodes quickly to help utilize manpower effectively and significantly reduce operational downtime
> View All
This series has successfully been running for the European market over 4 years. We have now decided to leverage on the high demand from the North and South American market by bringing this congress to the USA.
Our rail initiatives have welcomed a large number of attendees from across Europe as well as internationally, including representatives from:
Network Rail, ProRail, DB Netze, RFF, Department For Transport, SBB, Infrabel, OBB, UIC/Hyrail, Atkins, EWS, National Express Group, Barclays Captial, Amey, Eurostar, Green Cargo, First Group, SNCF, Mott MacDonald, Morgan Stanley, PLW Arriva, FCCA, Renfe, ENEA, Genera Lynx, Slovenian Railways, Amtrak, SNCF, Indian Railways, RENFE, Trenitalia, Genera Lynx, Virgin Trains, Petrotec, Asciano, National Express Group, EGIS Rail, Volker Rail, Alstom, Slovenian Railways, Bonomi, SNCF, Siemens AG, Netherlands Ministry Of Transport, BNSF Railway, Goldman Sachs, Government Accountability Office and many more.
SAVE $150 – EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENDS Jan 29
BRING YOUR TEAM & SAVE UP TO *20%
3 Delegates: *10% OFF (Discount code: GROUP3)
4 Delegates: *15% OFF (Discount code: GROUP4)
5+ Delegates: *20% OFF (Discount code: GROUP5)
This will give you access to all post event materials.
For sponsorship and exhibition enquiries, feel free to contact us on +1 (0) 800 721 3915 or [email protected]