Axles, bearings and wheelsets are some of the most expensive ‘consumables’ on a vehicle and are key components in causing damage and cost to infrastructure. These components are also vitally important drivers for vehicle availability and customer service.
This seminar will explore the relationship between safety, performance and cost, focusing on new and emerging research and how the industry will benefit. With both international and cross-industry speakers, hear how these theories can be put into practice and improve your rail network operation.
Andy Course (MBE) Chief Operating Officer, Eversholt Rail
Presenting companies include:
Wheelset Management Group
Lucchini Unipart Rail
– Learn from companies, maintainers and TOCs who already excel in balancing performance, safety and cost
– Develop an understanding of research outputs
– See how these emerging technologies can be applied
– Identify more efficient and effective methods of approaching axle, bearing and wheelset maintenance
– Put the theory into practice
– Network with industry experts
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities: Sponsorship Team
T: +44 (0)20 7973 1249 E: [email protected]
Event Enquiries: Event Enquiries
T: +44 (0)207 973 1258 E: [email protected]
Alternatively, visit the frequently asked questions (FAQs) page.