7th – 8th December 2016 – London, UK
The Worlds Leading Conference On Rolling Stock Maintenance Returns!
Hear Cutting Edge Case Studies On How Leading Railways Are Implementing Condition-Based Maintenance To Drive Reliability & Operability Featuring world class speakers from operators including:
- London Underground,
- East Japan Railway Company,
- GVB Amsterdam,
- Stockholm Metro,
- VR Group,
and many more, this is the industry’s leading forum on the challenge of introducing effective condition-based maintenance strategies.
The 5th conference in the series, Rolling Stock Maintenance Summit 2016 returns to showcase a blockbuster agenda and help train operating companies successfully implement a cutting-edge CBM program, by helping them answer these key questions –
- How can we prepare and present a compelling business case to justify
investment in condition based monitoring?
- How can we analyse the huge sets of data coming off the train in a
coherent, efficient way?
- Which train data represents the most value for analysis to help us improve maintenance regimes and resourcing?
Key speakers include:
- Paolo Masini, Director of Rolling Stock Engineering & Maintenance, Trenitalia (Italy)
- Stephen Foot, Head of Asset Condition, London Underground (UK)
- Takumi Ishii, Deputy Director, Japan East Railway Company (Japan)
- Héloïse Nonne, Head of Data Science, SNCF (France)
- João Grossinho, Director of Maintenance, Fertagus (Portugal)
- Philippe De Laharpe, Head of Remote Diagnostics Project, Rolling Stock, SNCF (France)
- Neil O’Connor, Head of Fleet Performance, Southwest Trains (UK)
- Jan Luijben, Information Manager, GVB (The Netherlands)
- Jouko Järvinen, Operations Manager, Maintenance Division, VR Group (Finland)
- Gustav Sjöberg, Maintenance Manager, TBT Stockholm AB (Sweden)
- Augusto Costa Franco, General Manager Software Engineering & Power Systems, Nomad Digital (Portugal)
- Paul Edwards, Fleet Manager, London Overground (UK)
- Babakalli Alkali, Assistant Head of Department Mechanical Engineering, ScotRail / GCU (UK – Scotland)
- Chris Welford, Condition Monitoring Manager, London Underground (UK)
- Justin Southcombe, Commercial Director, Perpetuum (UK)
- Abhinay Ramani, New Trains Project manager, First TransPennine Express (UK)
- Gordon Thomas, Principal Rolling Stock Engineer, London Overground (UK)